2013年9月6日星期五

He bought a new house to write the name of my dad peace of mind naturally happier

 User Oral: Female, 24 years old, from Tianjin, my little I was two years old he was, Shandong. Now engaged, married next year, everything would we expect the development of our two target annual income almost 15 million people, he was 12 million, and I 30000. Set of wedding room decoration, mortgage to buy a month for 2800, we know less than 3 years 3 years together, we had colleagues, my college graduation into that company, in fact, have not yet mentality from Campus life to come out. He is the Shandong people, middle level, two years younger than me, in that company sales representatives have done for almost two years. My first day of work on the front of the elevator in the office saw a big tall guy looking back at me, did not care, full of tension; Because a lot of people crowded elevator, sleepwalk was squeezed into the crowd to go, etc. and out of the elevator only to find that the big boys are tall colleagues. He is the youngest of all sales, but to me it is the most methodical report (I do customer service work, the need to communicate at any time and sales); subsequent marketing activities in the company, he has helped me a lot busy. Since the beginning of the work, and less manpower, rush to do anything, to help finance behalf of the collection when he confused, and always felt close less, because some pay a deposit, and some pay the full amount, messy, anxious I was sweating profusely, then it is not as far as I want to pay, then quit, completely childish idea. When he suddenly appeared, to help me figure out the account. I really appreciate it. Later he helped me get a very important phone call, he said let me invite him to dinner, I casually said yes, then he constantly texted me, saying something unrelated to work, then what have a boyfriend ah , when out to eat ah, etc., and later in my school dormitory to move out from the day we met for dinner, the day also turned down two at the school has been the pursuit of my boys, one of the days to go back to the turn of Henan, possibly lifetime to see him again, now that I think, very guilty. Oh. Maybe the feeling for him a bit of it. Haha. With the first time to eat there a second time. Slowly turned out to meet every night. He told me a lot about his past, he knew the feeling of being attracted. At that time all my friends, my parents do not agree with our contacts, we have no fear of the future, he is not a city person, no education, wages are not high, home conditions are not very good, anyway, is not for me. There was even a college classmate after me, though not city people, but families in very good condition, car and house, but I do not know why I liked him. Sneaky exchanges. In fact, he had a girlfriend before, not completely break up, I do not know how to put myself in this position, mention break up, after a week or so, he has to contact me, so I gave him a few months time UGG カジュアル&スニーカー. I said yes, but in the past few months, if there is a suitable I would give him. We reach a consensus. Less than two weeks after he told me that has been completely broken up. I believe him, we continue together. He is a kind of very bold boys - it was about three months we were together things: it was in the cinema, very dark, a little scared and did not feel that there is a wonderful kind of very passionate. Not feel a thing, out of the theaters we have in hand a (halo, we use holding hands, hugging, kissing carried out in a day) was often there will be a very intimate action, although he has been asking, but I resisted the relationship did not occur under . Until we dated for about six months or so, there are days in their quarters we had the affair was afraid, very resistant, but how are unable to dissuade him, or that the subconscious is also a bit curious about it, because it is happened, I was not his first one, but he is mine. Later I will cry and kick, ran downstairs, and he chased, I never care for him, his taxi home, but also did not let him, he does not take phone calls, text messages and not returning, and he was born His breath, but in fact also angry with myself, now that I think may be because of our lack of confidence in the future it. I'm thinking is still very traditional and have been thinking about how to do later. At that time in consciousness did not marry his ideas. Later, he slowly coax more on getting better UGG Erin. During this period he has not seen my parents, his self-esteem, my parents do not agree. Then there are times my family gatherings, he sent me to the hotel, just my sister know something, let me bring him, I'm afraid my mother does not agree, my sister sat my mother's work, saying that met assured than seen , met if not everyone could persuade me I would have listened to my mother agreed, he hesitated for a long time and finally buy something up, and his performance was decent day, and his own appearance conditions are good. (I'm still a little judge a book, huh) what mom said no, it was fast New Year's Day, New Year's Day mother invited him to my house, it is quite pleasant. Forgot to say, this period has also been a change in his salary, he was already more than 3,000 monthly salary, and he brings a save, save yourself some money. Later, my mother said to me a year to see him in the end okay. Slowly also considered to accept him. Dad always said to respect my thoughts. Although he was not well educated, but love to learn, sales management at the book often look at a variety of practical classes to learn. He became the youngest company to do sales director UGG クラシック. My grandfather died when he dedicated help. Because my family little, my grandfather only father a child, was also very sudden, the whole family Mongolia, and he was very calm, while to take care of while I take care of things at home, while also caring relatives UGG クロッグ. Those days he was very tired. His father also died two years ago, he took himself as a pillar of the family, the family build a house what are his money (in fact, it also has a brother, two sisters above) is very significant that he is the kind of thinking big , I'm not the same, although older than he, but the idea is simple, since childhood I have a pet at home people, accustomed to him, too flighty, and never felt older than he. He had sometimes very narrow-minded, this year I do not know how much time going on, suddenly more mature, everything to me unreasonable demands are promised, promised me to do certain things also. When I want a relationship with him when I want to, finished, run into a specialized eating tofu may luck, afraid he would later do not care about me, I did not expect, in fact, a relationship then he would be more hurt me. Until now, so every day he coaxed me, spoil me, for my parents is also very good, to coax them very happy. His family, mother, brother, sister, are also very nice to me, I went to their house, they all take care of to me, give me a heavy meet. We buy a house, getting married with both parents do not have a penny, my parents said let knot in my house, (my house three rooms in addition to a separate single, independent single relatives live) but we still buy their own set of much deliberation from My parents house near the better. Before many people will feel we are together is incredible, fearing that he would lie to me, or lie to my family, in fact, my family has nothing to cheat it, except for that two houses have nothing, my parents are the most ordinary wage earners, monthly income is not as good as he was a man much. More importantly, he bought this house because the relationship between the fund and the accounts, writing or my father's name, we are not married, oh, he really is to us as a people UGG スリッポン. I am very happy life now, knowing that he is now very hard, I would have appreciate him some, I believe that our life will be increasingly better, afraid of the wrong men, women are afraid to marry the wrong husband, I just feel so lucky , drowsily chose a beautifully husband.
cheapcl#shoescl%cl0011

没有评论:

发表评论